A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The human pincushion...

Well I'm on day 3 of my estradiol and LH tests and I'm really starting to feel like a human pincushion. The first day was just fine. I've had blood drawn many many times so it wasn't anything to have it done again. Well the second day comes and I get a new gal doing it and she used the exact same spot from the day before to get blood from and OMG it hurt so bad! I went this morning, got the same girl as yesterday and told her she really needed to use the other arm today. LOL Have no idea what is in store for me tomorrow but I won't be letting them use the same spot as today. Its still sore and that was over 12 hours ago as of right now.
I'm hoping I only have 2 more days MAX of blood draws and then its time for the ultrasound to measure my lining again and as long as thats good we are well on our way to transfer time. YAY!
I am leaving on the 29th and the tickets say I'm coming home on the 2nd but that could very well change if I don't ovulate in the next day or 2. Lets hope and pray that ovulation comes tomorrow because I'm ready to be done being poked and to move on to pregnancy. Oh yeah, and I'm going alone this time so say an extra prayer that I don't get lost. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home