A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Always something

Well, it just figures! I've been sitting here with cramps patiently awaiting the arrival of the dreaded witch and now I think I've ended up with an ear infection! Where in the world did that come from? I have no clue but it sure is annoying and painful. Everytime I swallow, it hurts in my ear. When I breathe in, I can feel the cold air IN my ear and I've been feeling this way for 8 days now. So, tomorrow, its off to the clinic I go whether they want me to come or not. Its gotten worse today and now its making my whole ear hurt. Too many doc appts for me lately. Oh, and guess what? There are many many more to come! LOL Lucky me.

I wish AF would just show up now. My patience is running thin. We've waited long enough, its time something good happened to us and boy am I going to be upset if this first try doesn't work. The Lord works in mysterious ways.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home