A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Going to start testing.....

Well, on Thursday I'm going to start testing every day, and I think twice a day, to see when I ovulate. I'm pretty darn sure I know when I do, only because I've hit it twice already with no help and only one shot! LOL But I'm going to find out for sure so that I know when I need to start going to the clinic for their testing on my next cycle. I don't want to have to go for more than 4 or 5 days because it will ultimately be a pain in the rear with the kids and what not. But of course, I will gladly do what I need to do to see this through.

Of course there is some bad news. My great friend C, who had her second transfer Feb. 9th, found out today that it didn't work again. She's in the pits right now and I'm right there with her. I feel so awful for her and her IP's. I hope that things went well for you guys during your talk and that everything was all worked out. C, no matter what you decide to do, I'm right there behind you cheering you on, and if you EVER need a shoulder to cry on, call me. I'm always around and will give you the time you want/need to talk. Great big HUGS!

Now, back to some pretty good news. I talked with the lady at the agency yesterday and she said that they had already figured out how to go about doing everything if our frozen transfer doesn't work so that we are still in the time frame needed for insurance. Which means that my IM will have to have her testing pretty much done by the time we do our transfer so she can start meds ASAP and then we can have our fresh transfer within the 2 month mark. Though we are still hoping that the frozen works, we know the reality of it is its VERY slim, even more so since we only have 1 embryo to work with. I hope and pray that it works because I don't want V&K to have to wait any longer than they already have. We will just have to wait until April to see how it goes though. I should know by my birthday if it worked and April really is a great month! Haven't I said that before? LOL

Night night everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home