A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Friday, January 14, 2005

Forget waiting any longer

AF came tonight! Here I was worried to death that I would be too excited about all this and I would never get it. So I'm sitting at the computer working for a while and I start getting cramps again. I got my hopes up and then told myself not to because we all know my body has been acting weird lately. Well, it's true! And what's even better is this. We were worried that I would get it late tonight or Sat and then I wouldn't be able to get my meds until Tues and by then it could have been too late to start them. So Corinne, she's been doing awesome btw, at IARC said she would call the clinic and ask them to send them to me so I would have them "just in case" but was worried they wouldn't do it. Well, I got a call today and they are coming in tomorrow guaranteed by 12pm!

YES YES YES YES!!!!! It seems that finally something is going right and without a hitch! Alright V&K, lets go for it, we are all set now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home