A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Frustrated, Irritated, etc. etc.

What is going on?!?!?! I got a call on Monday 1-3-05 from IARC concerning my doctor appt. that was scheduled for Friday. Well, I couldn't have my appt. on a Friday because then the testing kit wouldn't get back overnight as nobody would be there on Sat. to pick it up. No biggie. I just called the clinic, told them what was going on and what I needed done and moved my appt. from Fri. to Thurs.
Then I asked about how long it would take to get my meds because I wanted to be sure I had them by the 13th in case my cycle started on time for once. I got told that it wasn't going to happen, I wouldn't get my meds by then and we would have to go off my Feb. cycle which in turn means we wouldn't have our transfer until March!!!!! I have no idea why they won't go off this cycle as I was not given a full explanation. I'm feeling like they think its none of my business why or really whats going on except for the stuff that I need to do like sign the contract and do my testing. Other than that I'm kinda left out of the loop and I really really don't like that!

Anyway, today I got my testing done and blood drawn, all 8 tubes of it! And sent it back Fed Ex overnight so the clinic will have it tomorrow.
As it stands, I haven't talked to V or K in about 5 days and I don't have any idea what is going on now. I'm frustrated about all of it. My schedule has been messed up all week long now because I have been worrying about this and I have spent 3 nights worried sick and awake all night long.

So I have to say, K & V, if you read this before we talk either by phone, MSN, or email, please email me and let me know whats going on. I don't know if you have been checking your email lately because I haven't gotten a response to anything I have sent you and I'm worried that you aren't even getting my emails.

So now the year starts off with a bang alright! Its the sound of my head hitting the wall over and over! GRRRRRRRRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home