A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Final contract is on its way!!!

The final contract was emailed to all of us today. I happened to be checking my email when it came though, lucky me! But of course, my printer had to be having problems. So what do I do? Yup, hey sis, can you print this for me and make 2 copies? LOL She can't ever get a break from me, but my wonderful loving sister said yes and a couple hours later we were off to get it notorized and mailed. What's sad is I didn't bring an envelope to put them in, nor did I bring the address for IARC with me. So after a frantic call to my wonderful sister again and 2 calls to IARC, neither of which did anyone answer, dumb me found the address in the contract. Who would have thought of that? Certainly not me of course!

Anyway, its in the mail now and I pray the get it soon. Now K&V I'm sure will send their part off ASAP too but it takes about a week to receive anything from overseas! We will certainly be cutting it close for me to get my test kit and I won't be able to get my meds before the clinic closes on the 20th until Jan 3rd. :sad: So it looks like now we are looking for a transfer in the beginning of February. I really really really hope it isn't over Feb. 6th as that is Loryssa's 6th birthday! Poor girl would be crushed if we had to be away from her on that day.

So thats the latest news for now. I hope to know more by mid week next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home