A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Another obstacle!

As of today, I still haven't gotten AF. I have no idea what the problem is but I'm sure I will find out soon enough.
Onto our next obstacle. Since Ansil is going to college in January and can't do school full time and work full time, he will have no choice but to quit his job. They refuse to let him reduce his hours and keep his insurance so we will be without insurance! I NEED to have insurance or being a surrogate just won't happen, so I called a couple places to see what I could find. The best I can get is actually pretty good. The only problem is that it will only cover up to $500 of labor and delivery. Even if I have a c-section! Though this isn't so bad since it will cover 100% of all prenatal visits. So if I give birth vaginally, which of course I want to do, and be out of the hospital within 24 hours, I really think the cost would be the same as if I paid the typical 20% of prenatal and 20% of labor and delivery. I guess I will have to wait and see what K&V say first though.

Thank heavens I found this out now before doing contracts, otherwise we might have had an even bigger problem! I sure hope this will be ok and K&V will still want to work with me.
Praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home