A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Friday, November 26, 2004

On the move!

Its been a while now but I have awesome news!! We will be getting the first draft of our contracts next week by email. YAY!
Its been rough getting here though. It took forever to get the report from the psychologist, then it took quite a while fo K&V to get my profile information and then there were insurance problems with Ansil being fired, and questions K&V still had. I was worried there for a few days that we had blown everything and K&V didn't want to work with me but it passed. We are now on our way.
The next thing that sucks is that if we don't get pregnant by the second try, which will have to be a fresh transfer, we are done. All because of stupid COBRA insurance of course! So come on little embie, make the thaw and lets get growing baby!

Here's to hoping we have a New Year's baby on the way! Lets just pray that this baby decides to come before my baby's 2nd b-day Oct. 3rd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home