A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Ready for some good news?!?!?!

I can't express how long and patiently, well as patiently as I can be, that I have waited to hear some good news. And today just happened to be the day that we got some!

Here we have been thinking that we will have the transfer in March since they didn't want to schedule it until all the tests have come back. Today, V&K received an email from IARC saying that the one test that was going to take so long would be back in 2 weeks! I was totally in shock but so very happy at the same time.

Now we just have to hope and pray that the nasty AF comes within the next 3 days and we will be having the transfer sometime between Feb. 8th and Feb. 12th!

More information will be coming soon I hope! Have a wonderful day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home