A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I think this will be the last post before transfer!

Right now things are going pretty good. Ansil was able to rearrange his schedule once again at work so he is still coming with me. Thank heavens for that as I'm getting really nervous now and I don't think I would be comfortable flying to a different country and seeing new doctors all by my lonesome.

I went and got 4 books yesterday from the public library so I would have something to do on the plane and in the hotel room when I'm on bedrest. Of course I will have Ansil there to keep me company but I'm sure he will want to wander around too and check out the scenery. Unfortunately, I won't be able to do that much but I'm hoping to do at least a little bit of it before we leave.

And, I'm also not sure what we are going to do food wise. I'm not the type of person to go out to eat all the time so I'm not too comfortable with that but I also don't know if we will be able to find a convience store of some type to get a few food items from. We will have a fridge and microwave in our hotel room so its entirely possible to do that. It would probably save us a little money on food too but who knows.

Anyway, I'm just scrambling around making sure the house stays moderately clean, the dishes get done and all the laundry is done before we leave. I don't want to come home to a messy house and have to clean right away. I'm going to be amazed at how much junk we have to pack for everyone though, Kylee will be the worst since we have to pack her play pen and diapers and all the stuff.

So, I think that will be it for now. I will post again after we get back home with the details on the transfer, hopefully the doc will give me a picture of the embryo! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home