A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Appt. tomorrow

Tomorrow morning at 8am is my lining check. I have to say, for as much cramping as I've been doing, I had better have a nice thick lining! Its like having AF for a whole month and it sure isn't fun but so far so good!
The craziest part of this is I had called the clinic last week to set up the appt and I told them I needed to have an endometrial lining check. The nurse had no idea what that meant, and she said the doctor didn't either. So, I got Dr. Virro to send a doctor's order and it said the same thing, that he's requesting an ultrasound to have my lining checked and they said it was exactly what they needed and no more problems and had already set my appt up when I called them back. Now, how is that any different than what I had originally asked them? I tell ya, I can't wait until I'm pregnant, at least then I know they will know what to do!!!!

So anyway, I will update tomorrow after I have the results. Hoping to have a nice thick perfect lining as the transfer is only 7 days away now! Yipee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home