A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Saturday, January 22, 2005

All of these hormones are making me crazy!

LOL Ok, so they aren't that bad but I can honestly say that I can tell they are hormones! I think I'm going to drive myself crazy before I drive anyone else there. There have been a couple times that I wish I couldn't even stand myself but we will make it.
I'm on day 3 of Estrace (estrogen) pills and day 8 of Lupron shots. My Lupron will be done on Jan. 28th and the Estrace will be increased until the pregnancy test and on Feb. 3rd I will start the progesterone suppositories again until the pregnancy test.

Whew, thats alot of extra hormones but we do need to make a nice thick comfy lining for our little embryo to keep him/her comfortable. A nice inviting place to call home.

Now is the countdown to the transfer. As of today, we have 16 days left. Just over 2 weeks time to get everything in order!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home