A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Meds are started

I took my first shot of Lupron Sat. afternoon. Actually, my loving sister gave it to me and instructed me on what to do and how to do it. This morning I did it myself! I'm so proud of myself too! Granted it took me a couple minutes with my skin pinched and the needle poised to go in before I had enough courage to actually do it, but I did. It wasn't bad at all going in, when I pulled it out I thought I was going to bleed all over though. HAHA! Shortly afterwards though it became a swollen sore lump on my leg. I think thats because I don't have much fat in that particular area of my leg, its mostly muscle. I will try a different spot tomorrow and see how it goes though.

So, thats that for now. We are well on our way and are expecting to have the transfer around Feb. 9th. When I get my med protocol and any other news like a set date I will have another update for everyone!

P.S. Our dog had puppies again last night! 6 of them, 4 girls and 2 boys. Once again, the girls rule the roost around here! Poor Ansil, he's going to go crazy with all the female hormones around him! HAHA


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home