A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

We've got a transfer date!

I just got confirmation today that we are going to do the transfer on Feb. 8th! YAY!!!! We leave Minnesota on Monday Feb. 7th, the transfer will be in the morning on Feb. 8th, and we will come home on Feb. 10th!

Now all I am waiting on is the med protocol and our flight schedule! We are so excited! I talked with V tonight and I have to say that I am overwhelmed with joy. My cup runeth over. I've been so blessed to "meet" them and to be able to at least try to give them another precious gift from God. Even though not much has happened yet, my life will forever be changed. And no matter the outcome of this, I just want to take the time to say thank you to V&K for even giving me this opportunity. You are absolutely wonderful and amazing people and I am more than honored to help you expand your family one more time.

Now, to anyone and everyone who has, does, or will read this, please send your wonderful thoughts and well wishes and baby dust to us on Feb. 8th. We've only got one little embryo to transfer and we have to hope and pray that he/she finds my body the perfect place to call home for 9 months!

The time is flying by now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home