A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Monday, March 07, 2005

I think I missed something.....

LOL Well, I started testing to see when I ovulate and I think I missed the day!!! I tested all the way up to day 19 of my cycle and still nothing. Now I know for a fact that I ovulate before then so I decided to just quit testing. When this cycle starts the doctors will do the testing with blood tests everyday until the day I ovulate.
Right now I'm having all the classic signs of the onset of AF but thats it. If it decides to come a little early, like tomorrow, I certainly won't complain. If it came now, we would definitely be back in time for my dad's 50th birthday party. If it comes when we expect it then we might have to miss it. I don't really want to but if thats what we have to do to make this baby then lets do it! LOL I'm ready to try again like yesterday so I'm not so patiently waiting right now. The time can't seem to go by fast enough and I've been trying to stay as busy as possible.

So, now its back to trying to stay busy and make the time go by. Until next time........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home