A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Monday, March 21, 2005

First test today!

This morning I went in and had my first E2 (estradiol) test. It was just a quick blood draw and thats it! At first they said it would take 4 hours to get the results but this morning I got told that it would only take an hour. Not sure which it is because of course they never called me so I'm waiting to hear if they did get the results and to make sure they were faxed to Dr. Virro. I hope they were and I'm pretty sure they were but you never can tell so I have to check! LOL

I did another home test this morning myself so I would have an idea of when I would ovulate myself since they aren't going to call me and it said no but I do have the hormones in my system so I know it will be soon. As long as its on or after Wed of this week I will be happy. I don't want to be gone for Easter and I want to be home by April 2nd so those dates will work good. LOL Now watch, I will ovulate before or after Wed, Thurs, or Friday and will miss something! It would be my luck but if thats the case then so be it. We are trying to make a baby here! LOL

Well I heard from the clinic and they said the info got faxed and they received confirmation that it got there. This is good news and now I don't have to worry about it anymore. I'm positive that they will do a great job.
And my flight is booked now. Leaving on March 29th and coming back April 2nd. Now we just have to wait and see when I ovulate to find out the day of the transfer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home