A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Holy Hormones!

WOW! I think I did MUCH better when I was actually taking extra hormones than I am today. I can't believe how horrible I've been. Heck, I don't even want to be around myself today if that gives you any idea how bad it is.
My poor kids got yelled at all day, I don't know if I said more than 5 words to Ansil and I blew off work for fear I would really offend someone! LOL

I'm on an antibiotic for my ear infection, and nasal spray for decongestant. Thats it, so I know it has to be my hormones. I felt it coming, I just had no idea it would be this horrible.

Anyway, I think I have everything worked out with the clinic to start testing for ovulation. They said the lab is open on Sundays so starting on CD10 shouldn't be a problem and they do ultrasounds on weekends too so getting that done had better not be a problem either! LOL It looks like we are a go with everything so far and I hope and pray that my lining actually gets nice and fluffy on its own. Now if these hormones would go away......I might actually be able to enjoy the good news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home