A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Friday, March 18, 2005

We may have a date....

It looks like we have a VERY tentative date for the transfer. March 30th or 31st. HOPEFULLY! I want to be back in time to celebrate with my dad.
Anyway, I'm getting nervous right now because the lady at the agency put doubts into my head!!! I'm so upset about that. She now is telling me that I don't have a 28 day cycle and that I will ovulate later than expected and therefore have to stay later than I really want to. To make matters worse, I might have to go by myself this time too. It wouldn't be so bad except 5 whole LONG days by myself not being able to go anywhere and being so far away... Needless to say I'm going to be bored out of my mind! LOL
We will just have to wait and see how it goes though. Somehow it will work out again just like it always does. BUT this time, we ARE going to have a transfer and so help me, that little bug is going to snuggle in and stay put for the next 9 mths! Thats what I'm, all of us, are hoping for. This is a very special and much wanted little embryo. Lets take our hopes a little bit farther and hope for a little girl too! LOL
As long as its healthy and happy, I will be happy.
Ahhh, just a little more waiting and then some more waiting and hopefully another 9 months of waiting.

Smile! It makes people wonder what you are up to! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home