A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Getting worried now.

I'm on day 4 of getting blood taken and if it doesn't show by tomorrow that I've ovulated then I'm going to totally miss my dad's party. I know its kinda selfish but he only turns 50 once and will only have 1 party.
Anyway, I had a couple ovulation predictor strips left that I bought last month and I used one on Monday just to see and it was VERY faint. I used my last one today and the line is almost as dark as the control line so I'm praying that I'm very very close! What I got told today was that they hadn't received the results of the E2 today yet but so far there was no sign of ovluation yet. I'm hoping that since the coordinator at the clinic now has my email addy she will email me when she is in tomorrow morning and let me know what it looks like now.
I'm going to go crazy with all this stuff now. If I don't know for sure tomorrow that I've ovulated then I have no idea how I'm going to get in contact with my doctor to do an ultrasound or if he will even do it over the weekend. This is terribly frustrating and I'm trying to chill out and wait but its hard. Hope to know more tomorrow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home