A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Friday, November 04, 2005

26 weeks OMG!!!

Can you believe it? Today marks 26 weeks of pregnancy and in my eyes puts me in the 3rd trimester! In a matter of speaking, days wise anyway, its all down hill from here! In reality though, these last 3 months are going to be the longest. LOL The baby is going to be growing lots now and using up all the room my body will allow him not to mention maturing his lungs and growing strong enough to come into this world!
These last 6 months have gone by so quickly. I know I've said that before but its like it never slows down. Then again, it might not be such a bad thing if time goes by quickly. That would mean that my most uncomfortable times will go by quickly too!
Ryssa has enjoyed feeling the baby move about andwe have tried to get Kylee to understand and feel it too but she just doesn't get it. She pushes on my belly and puts her hands on it all the time but its usually when hes not moving so of course she can't feel anything. Its ok though. It might be best that she doesn't quite understand because if she understood there was a baby in there then she might not understand that its not ours and not coming home with us. Someday she will understand what all this is about anyway.
I have another Dr. appt next week at 27 weeks exactly. They will be doing more tests like the big gestational diabetes test and a vaginal exam. FUN FUN! What makes it best is that its at 8 in the morning! I'm going to be so sick to my stomach first thing in the morning that day but I'm pretty sure I will pass the tests just fine. I've never had a problem before and with how good I feel I don't expect I will have a problem this time either. Things have gone smoothly so far.
I'm still waiting to hear if we will get another ultrasound but hopefully will know something after my next appointment. I hope they can come up with something so that insurance will cover it and we can have another one. LOL
Thats about it for now I guess. Just one more week and I will have another update! A good one I'm sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home