A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Can you believe it???

I know, I mean I KNOW that I am feeling this baby move around now! This little baby is having a party in there! Especially tonight! Here it is, after 11 at night and I'm feeling it nearly constantly! I couldn't be more excited. But I have to feel bad because my poor V can't feel it. She said today that she wished she could and I'm not sure if she meant it as wishing she could be pregnant feeling it herself or just feel it on the outside. Either way I felt bad after I told her. I mean, how would I feel to hear someone tell me that they were able to "feel" my baby moving and I couldn't?
I dunno and I don't want to dwell on bad thoughts so I will leave it at that.
Anyway, I feel absolutely wonderful but I do have to say, all these "little" movements I've been feeling do get rather annoying after 2 hours of it! LOL But it is nice to know that this little one is still kicking and living it up in there! V&K, you are going to have a mover and a shaker on your hands! I hope you are getting lots and lots of sleep because you are going to need all the energy you can possibly get when this one comes and starts moving around! LOL

Love you guys!
April

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home