A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Its about time I write again!!!

Geez I can't believe its been so long!
Well so much has happened since the last post. V&K&S all had to come over to Canada for the last week of monitoring and egg retrieval. V did awesome on her meds and because of that I'm going to have to be calling her a chicken. That little lady produced 17 good eggs, 16 went on to be fertilized and they are guessing that 4 or5 will go on to be blasts!!!! WOOHOO GOOOO V!

So, I made my long all day trek to Canada on Monday the 23rd. And come Tuesday morning at 11am we transferred one as good as you can get embryo into a very healthy and thickly lined uterus! I'm so very excited. Dr. Virro said the embryo couldn't be any better, I looked great and he thinks this one will be the one! I do hope hes right. V&K very much are ready to hear some good news and I want to give it to them. And because of that, if my BETA test is good, I want to be the one to call them and tell them we are expecting.

The BETA test isn't until June 6th so I still have lots of time. I haven't decided if I'm going to do any HPTs or not. The last time everytime I saw a negative I felt worse and I don't know if I want to go through that again. Yeah I know I will probably do it anyway but still. Its going to be hard if they are all negative again.

Ok, so I will really update when I have something new to report!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home