A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Cycling again!

Well V was able to start her meds this past Friday the 29th! She will be on them for about 4 weeks and then have the retrieval. All we need is one good embryo to put in and we are good to go. They have decided that they only want to put one in as long as its excellent quality but if its not as good a quality then they will put 2 in.
Even though I'm scared to have multiples myself, I was kinda hoping they would put 2 in anyway just to make sure that we had the best odds of becoming pregnant with this try. But its not up to me what they do. Maybe we will have one great quality and one so-so and they will put both in anyway. LOL Who knows what will happen when the time comes though.

Right now I'm waiting for the med protocol for myself and we should have it tomorrow. Then all I have to wait for is my period to start and we are well on our way. I sure hope they do something good with my meds this time and change them around so that my lining is thick enough! Boy will I be upset if its not!

I just got news yesterday that the woman I've been dealing with since day 1 at IARC is leaving for good on Friday. This is a big change for me and one I'm not totally comfortable with, mostly because its so sudden and they know every personal detail about me. They girl that will be taking her place is supposed to be familiar with our "case" but you just never know. Hopefully we won't have to work with IARC too closely after the transfer though. Another wait and see thing I guess.

I will keep everything updated when I have more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home