A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Sunday, April 03, 2005

I'm home!

The weather in Canada was horrible yesterday morning and I had fears of my flight being canceled and not getting home until today. Well, part of my fears came true. I got to the airport and my first flight had been canceled! I was going to break down and cry right there. I've never wanted to get home so badly in my life I don't think. LOL
Anyway, I asked the lady working there what to do next and said that my final destination was Minneapolis and what a sweetheart she was! She put me on a direct flight to Minneapolis!!!! I had to wait an extra 20 mins or so to get on the plane but flying time was only 1 hour and 20 mins. I was back in Minneapolis at 3:40pm.
My mom being the nut that she is was driving around the WRONG terminal waiting for me! LOL They got me about 20 past 4 which was fine. They took me out to eat before we got to town too and I was able to see the look on my dad's face when he walked through the door at his surprise party! It was so great.
At almost 2 am when we left the party we stopped at Wal-mart so I could buy some pregnancy tests too. Ansil looked at me funny but he agreed to do it anyway. I told him I just couldn't wait, I had to get them. LOL
And of course, I tested today already. I couldn't help it though, I'm so anxious. I'm only 4 days past the transfer so I knew it was early and of course it was negative but thats ok. I've already got some early signs BUT the progesterone I have to take can also mimick pregnancy signs so I'm trying not to put too much hope on those.
Our official pregnancy/beta test is on April 11th but I know that if I get a positive pregnancy test I will be telling K&V right away! There is just no way that I would be able to keep it a secret for more than 2 seconds! LOL

Hopefully more great news coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home