A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Monday, April 25, 2005

Finally theres something to say

Well, I got an email while I was gone this past weekend saying that K&V had finally talked to Cr. Virro! Great news in itself but whats even better is that we are starting to cycle again! V can start her meds as soon as she starts her cycle which from what they said was in just a couple days at the most. I'm not sure when I will be starting or anything like that but I'm sure I will find out soon.
Anyway, we are looking for a fresh transfer at the end of May and the best part is that Dr. Virro said that because its a fresh transfer the thickness of my lining wasn't as big of an issue as it was with the frozen transfer. YAY!!!
I hope that tomorrow I will find out what my next step is and when everything will start. I'm so excited and anxious. I was really hoping to have this baby just before Christmas but it won't be too much longer after Christmas that they will have a healthy baby to take home so all is well.

I can't wait to get going again and keep posting with all the news of a wonderful pregnancy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home