A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Monday, April 11, 2005

Its over again

Well, today was the day for my official beta test to find out if it worked and it was negative. Well, actually the clinic gave me the wrong test so I have to go back again tomorrow to get the right one but I started my period anyway. I really didn't want to see that but theres nothing I can do.

Its been a very rough and emotional day today and I'm going to be so thankful when its finally over with. Hopefully tomorrow will start off better and the sun will shine again soon.

Dr. Virro, or more like the coordinator at the clinic Helen, doesn't want us to start taking meds right away to go ahead and do a fresh transfer so we, V and I, are very frustrated. Well, more so than we were anyway. I just don't know what to do anymore. I want to scream and throw myself on the floor and throw a fit over all the bad news we keep getting. We just have to get some good news soon. From the sounds of it though we are looking for a fresh transfer sometime in May, probably the very end of it or very beginning of June. V has to have a phone conference with Dr. Virro and hopefully he will call her tomorrow or the next day but it could be next week too.

So, thats that for now. We are in waiting mode once again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home