A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

AF came to visit today

So now I'm officially cycling too! I'm so very excited and so is V. When I told her that AF was here she said "wow, you really are like clockwork!" LOL Yeah, I usually am so this is a good thing, I just wish that I never had to get it again. Now that would be nice. :)
Anyway, since nobody ever told me what my protocol really was I have no idea how much Lupron I'm supposed to start with. I could guess and just go off my last protocol but I have no idea if they want to change all that or not so I will wait until tomorrow morning and call IARC and see what they say. Starting on day 2 shouldn't be a big deal as thats what I did the first time too.
In just a few short weeks we will be having our first and last fresh transfer and I'm so excited yet nervous. I so very much hope that it works. V&K really really want another baby and I want just as much to give them another to love. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home