A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Not alot to tell yet

I've done 3 HCG shots so far. The first one I thought was going to permanently disable my leg though! Oh it hurt so bad even 2 days after the shot and its just a little one. How sad is that? LOL Other than that they have been going fine. Thankfully I only have to do them every 3 days though.
I'm tired, crabby, hormonal/moody, and today a little crampy. My stomach has been feeling pretty good though so I'm hoping and praying that it stays that way. I would love to get through this pregnancy without my terrible reflux acting up. No morning sickness but I'm just 6 weeks and 1 day today. That could start at any time too and its something I've never experienced before and I don't really want to! I would prefer to keep my stomach contents right where they are. :D
Still waiting for the ultrasound which is STILL 2 WEEKS AWAY! Its a good thing I'm not holding my breath waiting for it! Why oh why can't the time fly by now?
Well so far thats about it I guess. Not much is really happening for us yet. Hope to have more news soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home