A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

The best news ever

Yesterday was a day of celebration but I had to be cautious. You see, sometimes things can go wrong and it won't be the same the next day or even the day after that.
I've been praying and hoping and asking for the same for everyone around me that this transfer was THE ONE, and the 1 little but excellent embryo we transferred would find that comfy spot to stick around for 9 months. Its been hard, much like a rollercoaster ride with emotions up and down. Stress has been at its worst for everyone involved. This was our last shot and it just had to work!
V asked me if I was going to test before the official beta test. At the time I reall didn't know but I was leaning towards no just because the negative tests would have broken my heart each and every time. But when I got home, I bought 2 tests. I said I was going to take one early and see the negative to get it out of the way and then I was going to to do the second one closer to the beta date. Well, C talked me into buying different tests so I did. And then I used one yesterday late afternoon. Below is the results of the test.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Judging by the results on the test, its looking like I am, as of today, 12 days pregnant!!!!!!!!!!
V, I want to apologize for testing when you didn't want me to. I just couldn't wait and right now, I'm kind of glad that I didn't. This was the very best thing I could have seen and have been busting wanting to tell you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home