A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'm so slack sometimes

So many things have gone on since my last post I should have updated a hundred times already! Now I won't be able to remember half of it all.
Anyway, things have been going pretty good. My Dr. didn't change my prenatal vitamins so thats a good thing. I kinda like the ones I'm on already and they are pretty cheap too. LOL I had my appt with the nurse practitioner and had the vaginal swab and all that done though I don't know why since I've already had all that stuff done like 10-fold in the past 8 months! Oh well, its over with now. We tried to hear the heartbeat with the doppler but no luck. I was a little worried but I tried not to think about it. V kept me pretty upbeat, like she usually does. LOL

Then it was fair week and we were out there all but 2 days and I ate like a pig! But it was sooooooo yummy! I didn't gain any weight though which is a good thing. I walked alot out there though so its all good. I was scheduled for my appt with my regular OB Dr. that Friday but I got there late and he had already left! I was so upset that when I left there I bawled my eyes out. I just had this nagging feeling that something was wrong and was really looking forward to seeing him. I talked the nurse into scheduling me again really soon so I only had to wait until the next Tuesday. Of course it seemed to take forever to get here but it did and all is well. We heard the h/b and it sounded nice and strong. Considering I was over 13 weeks at the time the Dr. said, don't come back in 4 weeks like normal, come back in 5 weeks and we will do the u/s!!! I nearly jumped up and kissed him when he told me that. I can't believe time is going by so quickly though. I mean, in a mere 5 weeks I will be almost halfway done already! But then I sit back and think, man 5 weeks is a long time from now! LOL I'm driving myself crazy but oh well.

I "think" I've been feeling the baby move around a bit. But its more like he/she is just moving a BIG bubble around in there, not the actual baby movements. Soon though, I have to start feeling this little one. I'm so anxious to feel it! I also am not showing yet! Can you believe it? I know that with Kylee I was showing by now so this is odd for me. I shouldn't complain because once I start showing I'm going to blow up like a balloon like I did with both of mine so I should be happy I'm still "normal". (I can't say small because I'm not really small, but not huge either.) Its getting uncomfortable sleeping on my stomach now. I can really feel the "bubble" in my gut and when I lay on my stomach, it feels like its coming out my back! Ansil thinks I'm just nuts, well of course I am, but thats another story. LOL He wouldn't understand though because he's male!

Other than that, I feel pretty good and things are going pretty good. I can't wait for the u/s though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home