A surrogacy journal

Follow with me on my amazing journey to give a wonderful couple the joy of a second child!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

19 Weeks!!!

Here we are at 19 weeks and I'm nervous like you wouldn't believe! Its been 6 1/2 weeks since I've been to see the Dr., though I did have the triple test done about a week ago but that was just a quick trip to the lab so they could draw some blood. The results came back negative which means everything is good still which makes me feel good, kinda. I don't know if its just me being crazy old me or what but I don't feel the baby move as much as I did. I just get so stinking nervous about everything. I don't want anything to be wrong at all, ever.

Anyway, we only have about 3 days from right now until I see the Dr for the level 2 ultrasound which will hopefully tell us the gender of this little bean!!! I'm so excited for that and I've been counting down and trying to keep busy so the time goes by quickly. And busy we have been!

My little baby had to go to the Dr herself a couple days ago because she was wheezing and grunting like she couldn't breathe! Turns out she has some bronchial something or other, like the start of pneumonia. So, now she is on a nebulizer 3 times a day until she feels better and an antibiotic for 10 days to make sure if it was bacterial we could get rid of it. She goes back to the Dr. on Wed. for a recheck.

Needless to say, life has been nuts around here and I've been dealing with alot of it myself because Ansil has been working. I am trying not to stress too much for obvious reasons and I believe I've been doing good. And of course I'm resting like crazy with my daily naps. LOL I know I'm lazy but, well you know it makes no sense really because I don't have to rest while I can. I will be able to rest alot after the baby is born too. LOL Oh well.

Ryssa now knows that I'm pregnant and during a conversation the other day about where I had my babies at (the hospital in town) she commented that I was "giving this baby away". GRRRR It makes me mad to hear that though I know she doesn't quite understand it all. I'm not so sure if she would or not but I don't want her to go around telling everyone that I'm just giving babies away. This very much loved baby is going BACK to its parents when its ready to live outside of the womb. This was NEVER "my" baby and she has known this since day 1. I think its time to have a long long long talk with her. She needs to understand that wonderful thing that I'm able to offer K&V, at least to some extent.

Well, I think thats enough rambling for now. Kylee is trying to talk to someone on the phone, probably calling china or something. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home